Back to school

Apologies for this (incredibly) self indulgent blog post, I already struggled to whittle  it down to these photo's!  An...





Apologies for this (incredibly) self indulgent blog post, I already struggled to whittle  it down to these photo's! 

Any way, on Sunday a very tired and (hungover me) trundled over to Putney with Kassia and Ollie to film for her YouTube channel and enjoy our final day of freedom before heading back to uni! After spilling Iced coffee all down myself and Ollie's car (still feeling bad about that one) we filmed for Kassia and then took some photo's.
 I was also entrusted with Ollie's Super 8 camera which was crazy, to think thats what used to be used to make films?! 
The video looks awesome, so I'll link it here when it goes live. 
But for now it's back to real life and a lot of uni work! 
P x

Jacket- ASOS - Top -ASOS- Jeans- Paige- Shoes-New Look- Sunnies-RB - Bracelet- Links















     

*Big thanks to Ollie and Kassia for these pictures :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments